New Forest Aqua Park Competition
The New Forest Aqua Park is set within 50 acres of stunning New Forest countryside and lakes and offers something for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are holidaying in the New Forest or just fancy a great day out, the New Forest Aqua Park offers a variety of watersports including WakeBoarding, Kayaking and Stand-up Paddle Boarding which all the family can enjoy.
There is also an amazing floating playground there, that will ensure your summer of fun includes an unforgettable on-water experience whilst undertaking challenges from their monkey bars, hurdles, trampolines and climbing ice tower! This year the Park has doubled in size, so up to 100 people per hour can be accommodated on the modules, all situated on a freshwater lake, set in 50 acres of stunning New Forest countryside. Suitable for ages 6 to 66, families, adults and children are welcome. In addition to aqua sports, the Park also offers wakeboarding, kayaking, a licensed clubhouse and overnight camping.
The New Forest Aqua Park is set to open for summer on May 5th. To celebrate their opening, we have a fantastic competition where you can win a family pass for the day. All you need to do to enter is visit www.minervacomp.co.uk using the keyword KAYAK. Closing Date 30th April.
For more information on New Forest Aqua Park, please visit their website.
The prize includes an unforgettable on-water experience at New Forest Water Park, from challenges on the Wibit monkey bars, hurdles and trampolines to climbing the wonderful ice tower, all set in 50 acres of stunning New Forest countryside. www.newforestwate
1. Prize to be redeemed and used at the Water Park on or before 30th September 2018.
2. The prize entitles a family of up to 4 people access to New Forest Aqua Park with use of the Wibit Aqua Park. This must be redeemed in one transaction – the prize cannot be split across multiple days, times etc.
3. Participants must be a minimum age of 6 years+ (or at least 110 cm in height) to use the facilities.
4. Participants must be able to swim.
5. If for any reason the apparatus is not in use, there will be no obligation to provide a cash refund. An alternative date will be given at the park’s discretion