Grilled Apricot and Halloumi Salad11.6.2018
This salad encapsulates all things summery.
A tasty, juicy salad recipe, courtesy of The Co-op. Can be served as either a start or a main.
- 4 tbsp Co-op olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Co-op orange juice
- 12 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 60g Co-op halloumi
- 3 Co-op apricots, stoned and halved
- 120g Co-op rocket
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted (optional)
- Whisk together the olive oil, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and orange juice.
- Stir through the mint leaves, if using, season with black pepper and set aside.
- Cut the halloumi in half lengthways then slice into 12 pieces. Brush the halloumi and apricots with a little olive oil, then fry in a griddle pan for 2-3 mins on each side.
- Toss the rocket in half the dressing and arrange on a serving plate, then top with the apricots and halloumi.
- To serve, drizzle over the remaining dressing and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds, if using.